General Access Universes
General Access Universes are data sets that fulfill data needs for a wide university audience.
InfoView currently has 11 universes of general interest:
- Advancement & ADFS Live has alumni, gift and donor information.
- AIS-Daily contains information from the Academic Information System (AIS).
- Budget has permanent budget and staffing list information.
- Facilities contains information about buildings and rooms.
- FAMIS contains information from the Facilities Admin Management Information System.
- Financial Operating (a.k.a FINITE) contains financial transaction information from the Financial Information System (FIS)
- GSS (Grad Student Support) has information about financial support for graduate students.
- Instruction & Course Review has information about enrollment and credit hours for instructors.
- NTS (Network Telecommunications Services information) contains NTS/Pinnacle billing information and information about telephone and data center activity.
- PPS has employee information from the Payroll Personnel System (PPS)
- Purchase to Pay has purchase order and payment information.
- Student Census & Cohort contains demographic, enrollment and degree information specifically for statistical purposes.