How do I...
How do I... guides and videos are meant to help InfoView users learn how to use InfoView from beginning to end.
- First Steps
- What are the computer requirements for using InfoView?
- How do I log in?
InfoView Skills can be separated into three main groups:
- Run and Use Reports
- How do I open a report?
- How do I refresh a report?
- How do I share a report?
- Formatting Reports
- How do I change the way a report looks?
- How do I make a new table?
- How do I filter and group data?
- How do I create a new variable?
- How do I use formulas to add custom content to my reports?
- How do I use If-Then statements?
- Create and Edit Queries (Report writing access required)
- How do I write my own report?
- How do I create a query?
- Advanced InfoView Skills
- How do I use Java?
- How do I use multiple queries?
- Central Concepts
- What are Data Types and Object Types?
- What operators should I use?
Do you have more questions?
Give us a call or an email--we'd be glad to help!