Installation & Initial Logon
Although other desktop configurations may work, the only desktop configuration that Data Management recommends and supports is:
- Hardware: Campus-owned desktop, maintained by TEM/IBM Endpoint Manager Support Center (a.k.a. Big Fix)
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Browser Plug-in: Java runtime 8 (32-bit)
- For downloading content: Excel 2010 or higher, Adobe Acrobat
Should you choose a different configuration, which is your right, please be aware that Data Management does not guarantee that all features will work. Data Management does not provide support to resolve feature loss due to non-recommended desktop configurations.
FMW uses the same Java configuration as FIS Banner and InfoView. You can find information about installing and configuring Java on the FIS Banner page.